Coop, Finance Material/Program Unit Cost-WIC02094
At Bombardier, 65,400 employees in 23 countries work together to move people forward around the globe-one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Consolidate and review monthly account reconciliation
- Prepare and post recurring monthly journal entries
- Assist in the preparation of monthly financial schedules
- Review and update monthly financial reporting process documentation
- Validate and document internal controls over financial reporting
As our ideal candidate, you will have the following:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's in Accounting with a May or December 2014 graduation date.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to promote positive and professional relations with coworkers
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Computer skills necessary to operate word processing, spreadsheet, database, email, and internet-based applications and accounting systems
- Planning and organizational skills necessary to coordinate workload around multiple assignments
Bombardier is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and strongly supports diversity in the workplace. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Zip Code US 67209
Job Posting:21.10.2013, 8:17:50 AM